Had 3 days exploring, tomorrow we have 2 flights and a 3 hour drive each end of the day to reach cochin then kerala...
Tuesday, 7 March 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UK Weather and Stuff
Hi folks, after 10 days in Corfu I thought I was used to a bit of hot weather but, my goodness, the UK has been basking in a 30+ heatwave ...
-
Recently I had a wonderful art day with my son's girlfriend. She suggested we start by both creating a painting, setting a 5 minute tim...
-
This weekend we have rain, lots of it. The dead, brown lawn has transformed into green in 48 hours and the garden and allotment are soaking...
-
I had a 6am swim today as am waking early, then watered the allotment, which is full of colour. We have been eating a lot of garlic beetr...

Happy Holi, Betty! Travel safely. Kerala is going to be hot, hot,hot! xxx
ReplyDeleteSafe travel Betty!
ReplyDeleteDid u enjoy the famous Darjeeling tea?
ReplyDelete